It is illegal to provide alcohol to anyone under 21 regardless of the circumstances. If you provide alcohol to a minor, you could face a $2,000.00 FINE and a year in JAIL.  Call 1-888-8OVER21 to report possible violations.

Local & Regional Resources

NH Liquor Commission Division of Enforcement |

NH Alcoholics Anonymous | | 1-800-593-3330

NH Al-Anon | | 603-369-6930


Internet Resources

Inter-agency Coordinating Committee on the Prevention of Underage Drinking |

CDC Alcohol and Public Health |

National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism |

This infographic, developed by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, illustrates how underage drinking is costly to both medical care systems and to young people who use alcohol. Emergency department visits are highest among college-age drinkers.